Through the clay passage between two roller cylinders rotating at distinct speeds, the clay friction and sliding provide its lamination. The rotation difference of cylinders is performed by dual motorization.
– Mounted on reinforced structure;
– Replaceable Cylinders/Liners made of chilled cast iron or alloy material (optional) and with high abrasion resistance;
– Cylinder adjustment device easy to operate;
– Safety Fuses/Resistances/Nuts for protection against shocks caused by eventual foreign matters in the clay, which burst when forced;
– Accident risk areas protected in compliance with the safety standards (NR 12).
Note: Hourly productions are estimates and refer to wet material weight.
The above indicated productions refer to ideal working conditions, and may vary depending on the characteristics and grain size of processed clays.