The Cylindrical Grinder is an equipment designed to work with Bonfanti Refiner Mills, and it must be installed on the original mounts manufactured by Bonfanti for optimal fastening and to ensure grinding parallelism of cylinders/liners. Its function is equalizing the surface (table) of rolling cylinders/liners that suffer uneven wear, mainly if the mill feeding belt conveyors are not equipped with clay spreader.
– Integrated bars and motor base;
– Made of cast iron for absorbing vibration and withstand grinding process-related loads;
– Transversal and longitudinal spindles;
– Motor reducer for longitudinal spindle drive;
– Accident risk areas are protected in compliance with safety standards (NR -12).